Thursday, December 28, 2017

Swoon Thursday (#257): Bound to You by Alyssa Brandon


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from Bound to You by Alyssa Brandon!


I wanted to yell at him to kiss me already, wanted so badly to just lay one on him. Instead I moved just half an inch closer to him, wishing he would come to me, longing for him to kiss me.

And then he did.

James's mouth was on mine, soft and careful. I froze. I had wanted him to kiss me for so long, and now that it was happening I was sure what to do. Then I felt James begin to pull away - probably because I wasn't kissing him back. I quickly grabbed his arm and began returning the kiss. 

I felt dizzy as I kissed him; my wolf was ecstatic. was ecstatic. My senses were alive, his hand on my neck tingling almost as much as my lips. 

- ARC, page 222

My review is also posted today! I really enjoyed this book. I know it's a little early to be reviewing it but I had a PNR craving and this book definitely satisfied! 😍😍

3 comments:

  1. Oh, oh, oh!I love PNR, it's been a minute since I've read one. Now I'm craving a good PNR😂 thanks Alyssa! I love this weeks salon post. Hope you had a wonderful holiday and hope you have a great and safe holiday.
    -Helena💋xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for awesome swoon :D So glad you loved this book so much. <3 You are making me curious about it :) Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!